The Artist

My photo
Orari, New Zealand
traveler | artist | expat | jedi | wife

Blog Archive

23 January 2011

sarahdionphotography.com is alive and kickin'

I have finally sent my photography site up to the internet gods for their blessing. However, it is all my fiancé's doing, he was such an incredible help, I just don't know what I would have done without him. Well, probably put my mac out of my sight and eat butter and chocolate to calm myself. Obviously that wasn't productive, so let's just all be ecstatic that Josh brought www.sarahdionphotography.com to life.

I am so excited about 2011 and what it will bring for my budding little business. I hope to triple what I did this past year and meet and photograph some really awesome people (and animals).  I have already been contacted about selling some prints to Australia, which will the second time I have sent prints to Aussie! I've sent prints to three countries and seven states now and can't wait to see what's in store for this year, so spread the word!

Also hope to get my business cards finally printed and really getting this show on the road :)


I also added an Artwork section to the site with my ceramic, photography & painting work from art school. Most of these are for sale. Not at all a painting or ceramic major as you can see, but they're fun pieces, and I just love my Maniraffe.


No comments:

Post a Comment